Working with the In –House Design Team, provide a fast track rebrand of another acquisition to the rapidly growing Churchill’s Fish & Chip Shop portfolio.
Upgrade of the existing Customer and Counter Area to provide a Customer experience of the standard specification and brand, whilst the staff and food preparation areas where completely overhauled and refurbished to meet Churchill’s exacting Food Hygiene Standards dictated by the Food Standards Agency.
- Location: Hampton Vale, Peterborough
- Size: 3,000 sq ft
- Value: £52,000
- Duration: 2 weeks
In 2014 we set out exciting new plans to rebrand all our 35 fast food stores at a fairly aggressive rate, and so I knew we would need to appoint a building contractor that we could trust. We researched long and hard to find the right company and carried out a tendering process to which The ABS Group clearly stood out as competitive but also quality focused. The delivery of the projects to date have been outstanding! Nothing is ever too much trouble and the team at ABS have really helped us to value engineer the projects and create a shop fit that stands out from the crowd. I would highly recommend them and in fact already have on several occasions!
Paul Goodgame, Operations Director, The Chesterford Group
- Fast track Management & resources to ‘double shift’ working 20 hours a day to rebrand and open the new Churchill’s Shop in less than 2 weeks.
- Renewal of external fascia and projection signage
- Design and installation of new wiring and stylish new LED down lights
- Churchill’s wall branding including ceramic tiling and graphic wall panels
- Installation of internal window graphics and the famous Churchill’s ‘Bowler Hats’
- Management and integration of the renewal of the specialist stainless steel fridges, cookers and fryers
- Renew Food Preparation Wet Room including new drainage channels, heavy duty ceramic floor tiling and hygienic wall cladding system
- Upgrade and installation of additional power, CAT5e data outlets & cabling
- Installation of new ‘State of the Art’ Digital Menu Boards linked directly to Churchill’s Head Office.
- Complete redecoration of all new and existing walls and ceiling bulkhead surfaces
- New feature Amtico floor coverings to the Customer Area and Polyflor vinyl to the Staff and Counter Areas
- Upgrade of all security systems and CCTV