Consolidation from three to two floors and modernisation, renovation & refurbishment of existing premises to allow the integration of new business division.
- Location: Egham, Surrey, TW20
- Size: 29,000 sq ft
- Value: £800,000
- Duration: 12 weeks
Tony and the ABS Group went out of their way to ensure a smooth running project against all the odds. The team were flexible and accommodating in order to meet tight deadlines with the minimal amount of fuss. In a difficult, multi-phase project, organisation was crucial to maintain the day-to-day operation of the staff and disruption was therefore kept to an absolute minimum. We were delighted with how ABS handled the entire process and of course the end result. We would not hesitate in recommending them to any future clients.
Andrew Davies, Senior Designer, Spacelab
- Working in harmony with our Furniture Partner Wagstaff Interior Group complete removal, disposal and renewal of office furniture to both office floors and reception area.
- Phased strip out of Ground & 3rd floor incorporating Move Management and staff transferral
- Mechanical & HVAC overhaul and renewals to accommodate new layouts and legislations.
- Installation of acoustic stud partitions, MF ceilings and bulkheads and suspended ceilings
- Formation of glazed partition Meeting Rooms and Offices
- Installation of new staff ‘break-out’ areas including plumbing works & café area facilities
- Design and installation of power, floor boxes and power outlets
- Design and installation of new wiring including LED panel and down lights
- Installation of new CAT5e data outlets & cabling
- Complete redecoration throughout ‘Dry Erase’ paintable walls surfaces
- New floor coverings throughout including vinyl, carpets & ceramic tiling.
- Refurbishment and renewal of Male, Female Toilets & Shower Rooms to all 3 floors
- Complete redecoration and floor renewal to both core staircase
- Renewal of Communal Building Reception Area including new reception desk and feature raft and back wall storage cupboard