A three phase, re-design in look and feel, planning and refurbishment over three floors, including the meeting rooms, visitor’s area, open plan areas, the library, café and boardroom in order to create more modern, creative and relaxed working and socialising spaces.
We delivered a workplace that was vibrant and colourful, allowing the creativity of the various teams within AMD to flourish. Wall graphics, LED lighting, specialist flooring products and modern, rustic-cool furniture, gave the environment an informal, yet dynamic interior. The abs Group brought that vision, to life, with high quality workmanship and products, creative thinking and collaborative working practices.
• Location: Adam Matthew Digital, Marlborough
• Size: 15,000 sq. ft
• Value: £800,000
• Duration: 10 Weeks
abs Group were chosen to deliver this challenging project, with their ‘Hands On’ approach in mind.
The usual engagement with all the key stakeholders throughout the project, enable the multi-phase project to be managed seamlessly, to ensure minimal disruption to the Client and neighbouring business.
Weekly project meetings were held with the Client to ensure full and clear communication, to ensure the end result of the build being delivered on time and to the agreed budget.
And what a stunning workplace has been delivered by the abs Group. It has truly changed the working methods of the Client, whilst allowing them to accommodate the future growth they have planned, as well as delivering a working environment that gains many compliments from staff and visitors alike.
We cannot thank the abs Group enough for their valued support and work during the delivery of a fantastic project with us and have no hesitation in recommending them to any of our current or future Clients.
Adam Matthews Digital
• We designed and installed all new partitions, doorways and suspended ceiling lights
• Working alongside the Client we created a fabulous Break Out area incorporating new kitchen servery at each end of the space, with tea points and coffee stations
• In keeping with the Clients views we refurbished and renewed the old washroom facilities
• Closely listening to the Clients desires we re-decorated all floors and the stairwell to amplify the look and feel of this creative company
• Formation of glazed offices with colour shades allowed light to permeate the space throughout. Using non-reflective black desking against a grey carpet to accentuate the finish
• Informal meeting ‘pods’ were strategically placed for those who required quick, non-confidential meetings, whilst personal storage hubs in the form of lockers, enabled clutter free offices
• Meeting rooms were transformed into inspiring collaboration spaces, with feature walls, new flooring, vibrant colours and comfortable furnishings
• Sympathetic lighting, warm colours and wall art provided across three floors to promote a creative thinking environment