The design and refurbishment for one of the finest golf clubs in Bedfordshire, incorporating the complete refurbishment of the 1st Floor Entertainment Area including the Members & Public Bar and Restaurant, New Event Rooms, Snooker Room and the Ladies & Gents Toilet Facilities.
We were also engaged to carry out the structural alterations to incorporate the installation of a new DDA Compliant Passenger Lift to enable users to obtain access to the 1st Entertainment Area.
Location: Warden Hill Rd, Luton, Beds, LU2 7AE
- Size: 5,000 sq ft
- Value: £250,000
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Phase Works Programme to maintain access and function ability for the continual use of Members and the General Public in compliance with CDM Regulations.
- Full soft strip of 1st Floor
- Structural Alterations to 1st Floor concrete slab floor
- Design and installation of bespoke lift, including appropriate electrical installations
- Design and installation of lighting including decorative pendant feature lighting
- Refurbishment and renewal of Ladies & Gents Toilet Facilities
- Installation of sliding partition wall to sub divide Event Areas
- Complete redecoration to Entrance Core, Staircase and 1st Floor Entertainment Area
- Removal, disposal and procurement of comfortable and functional furniture for the Restaurant, Event & Bar Area
- Design, supply and installation of new Branded Members Trophy Boards, Trophy Cabinets & Vinyl Graphics