Taking a typical 1960’s ex-council office and working closely with an in-house designer and a hands-on business owner too create the ultra funky New York loft design office space complete with a Café Bar style reception area, staff chill zone and a interchangeable Client & Boardroom Space.
- Location: North Finchley
- Size: 3,500 sq ft
- Value: £300,000
- Duration: 4 weeks
Tony and his team worked really hard to make the project flow as smoothly as possible. When we hit hiccups they always had a solution and we found them honest and upfront. We probably weren’t the easiest client as we hadn’t done a project of this scale before and had a very specific ‘look and feel’ we were going for. They helped us achieve this and got the project completed well on time. Feel free to come and have a look- we never get tired of a complement on our gorgeous work environment we created! Now on to our next project together…. my house!
Amy Balakrishnan, Principle Director, Ten Forward
- Strip out of existing First Floor demise including out of hours transportation through Communal Areas
- Installation of acoustic stud partitions, MF ceilings and bulkheads
- Formation of Mondrain Style Glazed Partition & Doors to form Offices
- Installation of new Staff ‘break-out’ areas including plumbing works & Café Area Reception Area
- Mechanical & HVAC installation incorporating 8Nr Heating & Colling units.
- Design and installation of power, floor boxes and power outlets
- Design and installation of new wiring including new feature lighting
- Installation of new CAT5e data outlets & cabling
- Complete redecoration throughout, including ‘Writable’ Wall Zones
- New Ceramic Wall Tiling and vinyl floor coverings to new toilet & shower facility.